A few days after NTV aired an exclusive interview with Felix Orinda alias DJ Evolve, his father John Orinda, spoke to K24 TV dismissing the claims that Embakasi MP, Babu Owino has neglected their son.
In the interview with the broadcast station, Mzee Orinda said MP Paul Ongili commonly known as Babu Owino has been taking care of their son by providing some medical assistance to the family.
“Since he came back home, he (DJ Evolve) has been having improvement, he is currently being given some medicine and the one who brings the medicine is Babu Owino. The MP also pays the nurses that take care of him in the house,” John Orinda said.
According to Mzee John, he doesn’t view the MP as a bad person despite the fact that they are yet to meet since his son was involved in the shooting incident. Mzee added that they have not lost sight of MP ever since the incident occurred.
DJ Evolve’s father also asked the media to stop covering his son for now since the incident is still traumatizing to the entertainer referring to the latest interview his son had with NTV.
Video Courtesy Of K24
A few days after NTV aired an exclusive interview with recovering DJ Evolve, the entertainer's father, John Orinda, has spoken. Mzee Orinda says: 'Babu Owino si mtu mbaya'.
Posted by K24 TV on Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Meet the man who scammed a Dubai bank of $242 million using juju
- EACC Officers Arrest KEBS MD Bernard Njiraini Over Bribery Allegations
- Good News For Arsenal Fans As Aubameyang Drop Hint For A Possible Contract Extension
- Shock As Senator Millicent Omanga Spotted At DP Ruto’s Karen Residence
- New, Weird Symptoms Associated With Covid-19 You Should Know - August 7, 2020
- DP William Ruto In Fresh Legal Row Over Land Possession - August 7, 2020
- Referendum Might Happen In December – Raila - August 7, 2020