Kenyans will never disappoint when it comes to supporting their own. On Monday morning photos of a young Baringo girl surfaced the social media quenching her throat with coca-cola soda.
The beauty of the girl couldn’t go unnoticed among the netizens. Some even quickly called on the Atlanta-based company – Cola-cola to take the girl as their brand ambassador.
“This young girl from Baringo is the most authentic representation of “Taste the feeling”. Priceless. She deserves recognition from @CocaCola” one Eng Peter Kiptoo said.
This pic is enough to make @Cocacola – Billboards. No editing at all! The awful truth is Coca-Cola Kenya CEO is still mute because she ain’t radical enough.” the other user also pointed out.
As per the time of writing the company is yet to answer the calls of Kenyans. For now, we will all hope for the best now that regulations on advertisements are sometimes tough with younger people.
A few years ago, Coca-Cola said that it will distance itself from marketing their products to an audience which 35% are below age 12. This means that the company may not use the girl as an ambassador as it would capture more young children.
The American multinational beverage corporation came with such measures after a series of issues associated with the consumption of sugary drinks among children.
Take a look at some of the reactions from Twitter;
- Uhuru met with Raila and all 51 senators before Kindiki impeachment
- DCI raid murdered sergeant Kipyegon Kenei’s house over new evidence
- Kalembe Ndile calls Raila Odinga the most corrupt person alive
- Fuel prices set to drop as diesel records biggest price fall in 13 years
- Two hairstylists potentially exposed 140 people to Covid-19
- President Magufuli-My son got healed of coronavirus after taking lemon and ginger