Both Tottenham and West Ham will be looking to keep up their recent good form when they meet this afternoon’s London derby.
West Ham looked in dire straits after losing their first two EPL games of the season but have bounced back with terrific wins over Wolves and Leicester.
Tottenham, meanwhile, are flying after thumping Manchester United 6-1 at Old Trafford and would be on a run of three straight wins were it not for a controversial late VAR penalty in their previous game against Newcastle.
Tottenham have been flying in front of goal but Harry Kane’s fitness issues will be a concern and West Ham’s form gives them reason for optimism.
Gareth Bale will probably make his first Tottenham appearance since 2013.
Fellow new signing Carlos Vinicius will be on the bench, but Eric Dier is a fitness doubt and Giovani Lo Celso and Japhet Tanganga miss out.
Ryan Fredericks and Arthur Masuaku are expected to be fit and involved.
- Tottenham could win three consecutive Premier League games against West Ham for the first time since a run of five between March 2008 and December 2009.
- Spurs have won four of the past five meetings in all competitions.
- Tottenham are on a seven-match unbeaten run in all competitions, winning five and drawing two.
- They have scored 13 goals in their past two matches in all competitions.
- Harry Kane has scored six goals in his six Premier League home appearances against West Ham.
- Kane has been involved in nine league goals this season (three goals, six assists) and eight goals in 12 matches for club and country since the start of September.
- Jose Mourinho has never lost a game against David Moyes, winning nine and drawing five of their 14 meetings in all competitions.
- Tottenham agree deals to sign Gareth Bale from Real Madrid
- Tottenham vs Everton: Team news, match facts and prediction
- Tottenham Player Tests Positve For Corona Virus
West Ham United
- West Ham could win three consecutive Premier League games without conceding for the first time since February 2014.
- They have scored seven unanswered goals in their previous two league matches.
- The Hammers have lost 104 London derby matches in the Premier League, more than any other side.
- Michail Antonio has scored four goals in his seven Premier League appearances against Tottenham.
- Antonio has scored 10 goals in his last 11 league games.
- Mark Noble is one goal shy of equalling Paolo Di Canio as West Ham’s leading Premier League scorer on 47.