Sources have indicated the Raila’s ODM senators to receive 50 million as motivation to save the troubled Kirinyaga Governor, Ann Waiguru.
The report comes just days after ODM party leader Raila Odinga came out to deny having a night meeting with the ousted governor Ann Waiguru.
Sources established by SonkoNews indicate that as much as Raila denies the meeting, the meeting actually took place and privy to deep negotiations and bargaining that ended with ODM boss pledging to marshal his troops in the Senate to save the embattled governor.
Over the weekend, Elgeyo-Marakwet County senator Kipchumba Murkomen took to his twitter wall and expressed what he thinks could be interpreted as ominous to the fight against corruption, especially if supported by the ODM party leader Raila Odinga.
- After God, Satan and Women Fear Luos… Luos Trolled Online After Police Fiasco In Kisumu
- Messi and Suarez fitness doubts,The Impossible Games And More Sports Highlights
- DP Ruto suffers as office allocation cut by Sh1 billion in 2020/2021 budget
- Wetangula’s attempt to throw out rebel MP’s quashed by Registrar of Political Parties
“If Govt wants to save Waiguru regardless of the facts, then she will be saved. If govt & Capitol Hill dry cleaners combine forces then-Senate will do NOTHING. A few of us will make some noise, quote the Constitution & our DC will rule us out of order & declare her Mweupe kama pamba,” Kipchumba Murkomen said.
Kirinyaga Woman Representative, Hon Wangui Ngirici also gave a sentiment that claimed that the Raila’s Capitol Hill office is the new sanitizer for a corrupt individual at a price of course.
To confirm the allegation, Raila Odinga’s ally and Minority Whip in the National Assembly Hon Junet Mohamed said ODM will defend Waiguru. According to Junet, the impeachment against the governor is baseless and as ODM they will support the governor since they “believe in women leadership”.
- EACC Officers Arrest KEBS MD Bernard Njiraini Over Bribery Allegations - July 2, 2020
- Shock As Senator Millicent Omanga Spotted At DP Ruto’s Karen Residence - July 2, 2020
- Airtel Steals Subscribers From Safaricom - July 2, 2020