To file green card through green card lottery in Kenya . what you need you know is that, the U.S. Department of State gives away 50,000 Green Cards through the Diversity Visa Program every year.
Even though a fair amount of luck is needed, this path is the most available to those looking to make their dream of living in the USA come true. People in each participating country have a fair chance to win since no country receives more than 7% of the total Green Cards.
Getting one of these highly sought after resident permits through the Green Card Lottery is easy. All you must do is apply to participate in the drawing that takes place every year.
Green Card Through the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV Program) makes up to 50,000 immigrant visas available annually, drawn from random selection among all entries to individuals who are from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
- Jalang’o Denies Abandoning The Late Comedian Othuol
- You Would Rather Die Than Being Sick – Othuol Othuol Last Message To Kenyans
- “It’s a scam!” Local comedian speaks about the rot in Churchill Show
- We used to sell chang’aa with my mom-Churchill Show comedian Captain Otoyo
who is eligible to apply
- CITIZENSHIP;Your country of birth plays an important role in the Green Card Lottery because some countries are not allowed to participate so if you are a kenyan citizen by birth you are eligible .There are, however, exceptions! People who were born in an excluded country can still apply to the Green Card Lottery under certain conditions. They are when:The spouse of the participant was born in a country that can actively participate or People born in an excluded country can participate if their parents were only in the country of their birth temporarily for, for example, their studies or work. In this case, both parents must have been born in a country which can participate in the lottery.
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA ;At least a US high school diploma or an equivalent level of education. This means that participants should have completed at least 12 years of formal primary and secondary schooling.Or prove at least two years of work experience within the past five years in a qualified profession. Qualified professions are those that require at least two years of training. Please refer to the database provided by the Department of State to check if your job qualifies.
- PROOF OF FINANCES ;Furthermore, applicants must not provide proof of their finances at the time that they apply for the Green Card Lottery. This information will first be requested once the Green Card has been won.