There’s no secret that the leader of ODM, NASA, and the former Prime Minister, Raila Odinga is outside the country right now.
Renowned blogger Robert Alai shared what the “People’s President” is suffering from after confirmed rumors of jetting outside the country incognito were proven facts.
Robert Alai shared that Raila Odinga is fine even though he’s outside the country, he only has a minor hip problem.
“Raila Odinga is fine, very very fine” Alai said, “Just a small hip problem but he is fine and will be back shortly”
Raila Odinga’s close confidante and aides have disclosed that Baba is in the DRC, it has emerged that he is actually in Abu Dhabi.
Dennis Itumbi who is a keen observer of Kenyan politics believes otherwise and he has shared details that he termed “system ya mafacts” with a hashtag.
“Secondly, Raila Odinga, on his Facebook page, told the Country he was in DRC, an outright Lie. I rest.” one of Itumbi’s tell-all tweets read.
Itumbi disclosed that Raila Odinga left the country with his daughter, Winnie Odinga, his bodyguard, an aide, and a personal doctor after arriving in Wilson Airport in a nondescript vehicle.
The former State House big pin also revealed the type of flight the former Premier charted. It was a Cessna 680, flight 5YPAA to Abu Dhabi.
“He flew to Abu Dhabi aboard a chartered flight. 5YPAA – Cessna 680” Itumbi’s post read in part.
Below are the 7 facts as presented by Dennis Itumbi on the reasons why Raila Odinga left the country and how.
1. He flew to Abu Dhabi aboard a chartered flight. 5YPAA – Cessna 680
2. The flight took off from Wilson.
3. The Manifest, shows he was accompanied by the daughter, A renowned Neurosurgeon, a Personal Assistant, and a bodyguard.
4. He arrived at Wilson in a small car as a camouflage of his exit.
5. The recent Covid test that was highly publicized was to enable the travel. The results are attached to the manifest. Covid Results of all aboard are also attached.
6. The flight costs, because he is a National Leader, were paid by you and me.
7. He is currently in Abu Dhabi. Why? Abu Dhabi has announced that starting tomorrow it will open up the airspace for international departures and arrivals.
- William Ruto set to resign as the Deputy President - July 9, 2020
- Susan Kihika, Kimani Ngunjiri could be expelled from Jubilee party - July 9, 2020
- Migori County sets aside 4.1 million Shillings for coffins - July 9, 2020