The former State House blogger, Dennis Itumbi has opened up without any fear of contradiction whatsoever about somebody he personally knows who took a huge junk of the COVID-19 funds.
Venting on social media, Itumbi spilled beans about a Jubilee official who secured a multi-billion tender at the Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA) and the bribe he gave.
Itumbi stated that a Jubilee politician, who is close to Uhuru, walked into a bank associated with his friend and got a KSh. 450 million loan which helped him secure the KEMSA tender worth a whopping Sh4.5 billion.
“A top Jubilee Party official walked into the bank associated with his newfound friend, a renowned politician, and got Sh450 million.” Dennis Itumbi shared online. “With that financing, a Sh4.5 billion supply to KEMSA was born”.
- You are cursed for going against Uhuru-Mutahi Ngunyi blasts Dennis Itumbi
- Raila’s former confident to head Ruto’s election team
- Is Martha Karua Moving To Ruto’s Camp After The Latest Revelation?
- Co-parents Betty Kyallo and Dennis Okari meet after ‘Somali Guy’ drama
- Murkomen concerned about Mutahi Ngunyi after deleted tweet
Raila Odinga has come forward to deny any involvement with the KEMSA scandal that exposed how deep in rot Kenya is in corruption.
After Dennis Okari’s expose, KEMSA has been in the spotlight and so far there hasn’t been anybody who has been booked to answer to the corruption at play plainly.
The COVID-19 funds that were meant to help the entire country were looted and later on sold back to the government at a higher price.