Emma Benton-Hughes, popularly known by her pseudonym Eve Vorley in adult film industry, has earned a lucrative job at English Premier League side West Ham.
Hughes has been appointed to serve in the board of West Ham courtesy of her wealthy long-term partner of David Sullivan.
David Sullivan West Ham’s joint-chairman and largest single shareholder, he played a key role in Hughes’ appointment as a director at the club’s board.
Hughes gained some notoriety in the press during her heydays in adult movie industry when he was famously known as Eve Vorley.
She starred in several adult film mostly in the late 1990s and early 2000s. The 55-year-old took up the role of directing X-rated films during her later years in the industry,
- Only Woman On Death Row In US Saved From Jaws Of Death By Last minute Court Injunction
- Two Police Officers Suspended For Helping Pro-Trump Mob Navigate Their Way Inside Capitol Building
- Trump’s Businesses Cut Off From Loans As Banks Blacklist Him
- Vice President Mike Pence Meets Trump For The first Time Since Their Public Fall-Out
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Cancels Europe Trip After Top EU Leaders Decline To Meet Him
Hughes directed adult movies including; ‘Lesbian Student Nurses’ and ‘Horny Housewives on the Job.’
The adult entertainment industry is where her partner Sullivan made his money. In the Sunday Times Rich List, Sullivan’s estimated wealth came in at £1.1billion, and he also has a vast property portfolio.
The news about Hughes’ big break in football comes just weeks after former Charlton Athletic player Maddie Wright quit her football career to be an online hooker.
Maddie Wright has decided to venture into online prostitution after her football career came to an abrupt end in 2020.
Wright decided to quit football altogether after the termination of her contract with Charlton Athletic FC and ventured into online prostitution, selling her photos and videos to randy men.